The RGB Foundational Workshop Examination
Name (Last, First):
Date of RGB Foundational Workshop (Month-Day-Year):
Workshop Presented by:
1. The initial INTRODUCTIONS, at minimum, include
information about the Facilitation Team.
2. The SETUP always explains the Agenda items to be
covered during the workshop.
3. SPOONS is a simulation that primarily insures
that all participants get to know each other’s name.
4. Numerous learnings from SPOONS emerge from
apply to organizational life.
5. During the RGB Lecturette all three colors are
described in terms of the body language for each type of participant.
6. The Red predisposition is likely to use
lists to mark off tasks completed as a means of tracking progress.
7. The Blue predisposition is likely to want
more options that seem open-ended thereby creating flexibility.
8. The Green predisposition is more likely to get
make decisions quickly so that everybody will be happy.
9. During the REVEAL each participant is obligated
to disclose a personal secret from their childhood.
10. During the primary TASK participants are grouped
together in the Red, Green, or Blue “predisposition types” indicated by
their RGB characteristics.
11. There are always two columns of information
sought from participants while working in their RGB color groups - STRENGTHS
12. Normally, the "results chart" from each RGB color TASK group is briefed out to the whole workshop by one spokesperson.
13. A summary of FINAL THOUGHTS are offered by the
Facilitation Team as a conclusion to the Workshop.
14. Normally, there is a written
EVALUATION of the Workshop completed by participants.
15. Which items of the following list are
included in the Progressive Design options are appropriate for the use of
the RGB Foundational Workshop as the foundational event.
Please, accept this completed examination as part of
my RGB FastTrack Certification Requirement for Phase I.
It is recommended that you retain a copy of the
receipt presented when you SUBMIT this form.
Copyright 2010 CapacityWareTM - All rights reserved.
www.ltodi.com - (757) 880-9430