A. Phase 1 - Attendance at an Authorized RGB
Foundational Workshop Design.
1. Evidence of Attendance at any Founder's-led 2-hour RGB
Foundational Workshop - Completion
Certificate or Equivalent.
Certification Considerations - for
3. Satisfactory Completion of the
Post RGB I 2-Hour Foundational Workshop
4. Served successfully as an
RGB Advocate (Optional).
5. Read and Acknowledge your understanding of the three
following documents in your Online Application.
Official Positions within the Quality of WorkLife Consultants Structure,
CapacityWareTM Technology and Software User License Agreement,
CapacityWareTM Technology - QWLC Standards of Conduct.
6. Receipt of a simple online
Tuition Payment - $399 agreement.
7. Establish a Participant Transcript -
Transcript will be linked upon approval of Application.
8. Selection of and Assignment of a Mentor.
B. Phase 2 - Completion of Self-Study using
1. Study of ALL material in and linked to the online Study Guide
- SAMPLE provided.
2. Review of Video Guidance available (links
provided upon enrollment).
3. Completion of online Self Examination that focuses on
Videos that illustrate each Module.
4. Completion of at least one Mentoring
Session via electronic means.
5. Satisfactory Completion of the
6. Selection of an RGB Inventory Processing
Mode (internal or QWLC).
7. Installation of
Software for use during Phase 3 and beyond under the
Technology and Software User License Agreement.
C. Phase 3 - Completion of a Supervised RGB I Foundational
1. Issuance of the
Locally Supervised Practicum Guidelines.
2. Identification of a
Sponsor who has agreed to supervise a "live" Workshop Practicum.
3. Receipt of the Sponsor
Evaluation (or acceptable video clip performance) and Participant Evaluations.
4. Issuance of RGB FastTrack
Certificate and Credentials.
D. Phase 4 - RGB Workshop Extensions -
Models and Designs.
1. RGB II Foundational Workshop Design Proficiency.
2. Growing Number of Compatible Models.
3. The Leadership 12 Designs.
E. Phase 5 - CapacityWareTM
Technology Advisory Group.
1. Recommend certification-continuance for candidates.
2. Mentor certification enrollees.
3. Participate in Technology decisions.
4. Engage in Technology research projects.
5. Participate in the marketing and expansion of the
Complete the FastTrack Certification Application online.
Roadshow | January 31, 2016